- All customers are liable for the selections made within their order.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once processed.
- Failure to supply the correct information regarding your order is not at the fault of Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Any changes in regards to the size or colour must be discussed and approved by the Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team.
- In the case of a fabric or colour being discontinued the customer is entitled to reselect or receive a refund.
- Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team reserves the right to reject an order for any reason, at any time.
- Any disputes for a return, refund, replacement, faulty or incorrect order must be discussed, resolved and approved by the Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team within 7 business days from the parcels date of arrival.
- All returns, refunds, replacements, faulty or incorrect orders are to the discretion of the Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team.
- If a refund is approved, it will be processed via the original payment method, upon the return of the garment
- If the product you received is deemed faulty or incorrect, Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana will cover the cost of return shipping.
- Return shipping is required to be sent via a secure, trackable express post service with notification of the tracking number once posted.
Badivuk Service Co Pty Ltd – Kim and Dragana team is not liable for any loss, damage, expense or delay that the parcel may incur.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Badivuk Services Co Pty Ltd, www.kimanddragana.com.au. Your access and use of all information on our websites including purchase of our products is subject to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
We give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use when you visit our websites.
You are permitted to download a copy of the information on our websites to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on our websites without our prior written permission.
The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our websites without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metataging or mirroring of our websites.
The copyright to all content on this website including images, layouts, text, applets and graphics, belongs to us.
Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion which you provide to us through this website becomes our property.
Our websites may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. The links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our websites are free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
We may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Perth, Western Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of WA Courts.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our websites, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any discrepancy, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product
All prices shown throughout the www.kimanddragana.com.au sites are in Australian dollars and inclusive of 10% GST for Australian customers. Prices for all International orders are GST exclusive, however all International orders include a 10% service and handling fee. The International handling and service fee exists to cover higher costs associated with offshore orders. Our prices are detailed within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
We accept payments via PayPal.
The charges for any transactions made on our sites are only debited from your account once the checkout process is complete.
By using the website www.kimanddragana.com.au you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.